Sunday, May 29, 2005

Three weeks since my last post...I've been in Calgary during that time, but back in Manitoba now for a weekend visit.

Work in Calgary is good. Took me a day or two to get back into the swing of things. Other than work I've been doing some rollerblading, playing squash, biking, watching tv show finales and just generally trying to keep busy. So far it's gone by pretty fast.

It was great to see Shawna and Max again. Max was laughing and pointing at me when he saw me for the first time. Since then he has been pretty clingy which is to be expected, I guess. Had a nice dinner with the Unrau's saturday night, then visited with my half of the family sunday afternoon. My sister and nephew have a new dog. He's a cockapoo and is named 'Newman'. She's having lots of FUN training him! 'Newman' and the dog Tara and Ed have in Calgary, who I'm staying with, remind of why it's good not to have a dog! Easy to get attached to them, though.

Not much else going on. Driving back to Calgary monday morning (I have monday off), and I'll have just under three weeks of work left! Then it's time for THE SUMMER OF DAVE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home