Sunday, February 27, 2005

It turned out Max was sicker than we thought. Nothing too major. He had an ear infection, but NOW he is back to normal. Really...I mean it this time. He is fine. He is also standing on his own more and more (without furniture support), but still refuses to take that first step. Tonight we could have sworn he said 'again'. I wound up one of his bath toys, handed it to him, and when it ran out he handed it back to me and said 'again'. So, I wound it up again. They say the word 'again' alot on Boohbah and Teletubbies (which he watches, but I do not!),so it's possible.

On friday I got my latest english essay back and scored an A! I was seriously shocked and happy, of course. I was expecting in the C to D range. Sometimes you surprise yourself I guess.

Saturday I went to a six hour seminar on physics to prepare for the mid-term exam this week and it was extremely helpful. In fact it is almost pointless going to the lectures now, because I can barely understand the professor.

Tomorrow is another Biolgy mid-term...wednesday is chemistry...and thursday is physics. All the exams are at night and we have regular classes during the day, so I've got some long days ahead of me.

Life otherwise is proceeding as per usual. My sister just wrote her dental hygiene entrance exam and will know if she's accepted to school at the end of april. She is in ontario, though, so we won't be going to school together. :-( Actually, it's possible I could end up going to school in ontario, but highly unlikely.

I am currently watching the oscars on tv. Morgan Freeman won best supporting actor. He is a really good actor and deserved it, but I was pulling for Alan Alda. I've liked him ever since the MASH days. Shawna and I had the pleasure of seeing him in a play when we went to New York 8 years ago. 8 years ago! Holy crap! Where has the time gone? We also recently saw him on TV in the movie 'Same Time, Next Year', which was pretty good, too. So, I'm on an Alan Alda kick right now.

For those of you wondering...Bernard Hopkins won his fight...Next big fight looks to be James Toney vs. John Ruiz (heavyweight championship) which will be in the next few months. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home