Saturday, February 19, 2005

Spring Break is over. :-(

Max has been sick pretty much all week, so he's been staying home with me. He's had a fever and cough, but has been improving. Unfortunately this means I haven't done nearly as much studying as I was planning. Oh well...kids. At least he is feeling better.

I just got back from the DAT (dental aptitude test) which is 33% of the determining factor of admission to dental schools. It did not go well. But, like I said, this is just a tune up for the november test. The first thing we did was the carving dexterity test and within the first 5 minutes I screwed that up. I immediately began carving the example model I have at home instead of the 'new' model they provided. I realized this pretty quickly, but it was still too late. At least the pressure was off from that point on. Next was the Biology/Chemistry exam which sucked as I expected, but I will kick its ass in november. Then came the Perceptual Ability Test which went well and finally the Reading comprehension test which started off good and progressed to bad by the end. So, an interesting day. Even though my score will be low, it was worth it to get an idea of what to expect for next time.

For all you boxing fans...Bernard Hopkins makes his 20th middleweight title defense tonight. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home