Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's Halloween so what better time for the announcement of my ugly exam results! Here we go...

Physics...12/20 or 60%
This exam is worth 20% of our final grade. It was especially disappointing because I walked out thinking I probably had 15/20 and had a shot at 17/20 (it was multiple choice). One stupid mistake, but the other wrong answers I have no excuse for...must study more.

Chemistry...32/45 or 71%
This exam is also worth 20% of our final grade (i think). Doesn't 32/45 sound better than 71%? Not too bad. About what I expected. Most of the wrong answers came on the material that was most recently covered, so I hadn't really got a handle on it yet.

Monday is the Biology exam. Dun dun dunnnnn!
Thursday is a Psychology test (mini-exam).
Next monday we have an english essay due.

So, there is no time to rest.

In other news, Max dressed up as a cow for halloween! He was very cute of course. I should have pictures up on the website by the end of next week. Shawna and I have found an apartment and have possession on nov. 15th! Yay! It's a pretty good size for the money. 2 bdrm...1 bath...separate dining area...huge balcony (big enough for a bbq and our outdoor table and chairs)...small storage area. So, we're really happy we found it, considering some of the tiny and/or extremely expensive places we saw. Now, we just have to find a way to pay for it! This week, I was also turned down for a student loan for the 3rd time! They still believe I owned my rav4 (i was leasing) and made a huge profit on it! Apparently the documentation they requested, and I sent, was still not enough proof that I am B-R-O-K-E! So, I sent a very angry e-mail detailing my 3 month quest to get a loan and they actually phoned me to talk about it! I was shocked! However, they still require more evidence about the rav4, so I'm hassling more people (dealerships, toyota canada) to work this out. Someday I'll get my cash!!!!

That's about it for now. I've got to get back to the exciting world of biology! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home